Controversial Cancer

Posted on Updated on

blood_money_by_dannn-800x400-550x264

Cancer is big business. The cure for cancer is already there. The preventative means for cancer is already there. However, the heartless corporations cannot make money off of healthy people. They need the people sick so they can make money off those who’ll do anything to live or feel better. All too often common sense is thrown clean out the window and the desperation for survival takes over.

This explains so very much as I was caught up in this cycle. Now that my eyes are opened and I pay attention I fight like crazy to somehow do whatever I can from my feeble little corner of the world to put a stop to the madness.

Cancer research is b/s. I worked for the Canadian Cancer Society when I still lived in Edmonton and what I saw was not money donated for research. At least not all of it. Most of it went to paying employees (like me at the time) to canvas on the phones for suckers, um, donations. Those of us in that office (which the money also goes ot pay for it) were told the more confirmed suckers, um, donations we got the better chance of receiving a financial bonus for our efforts.

money-awareness-ribbon

Really? It didn’t take me long to figure out this scam. Even those I spoke to on the phone let me have it that I was working for a scam artist, pretending to be cancer advocates. I actually listened to them and their stories and took their side over the corporate bastards who duped folks like me that we were working for a noble company with noble intentions.

If that were true, we’d all be volunteers, not paid employees. We’d be canvassing in a rent-free facility and one one that’s profoundly expensive.

About 99.9% of the money you donate to something like the Canadian Cancer Society goest towards it’s CORPORATION while the remaining 0.1% actually go to where it’s supposed to go.

téléchargement

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s